Why some women stay single!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I could give you a list of reasons but that would probably take me all day to write...lol. I decided instead to show you why.





































This entry was posted on Sunday, February 24, 2008 at 2:50 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

OMG! You got me there! That is hilarious!! When clicking on the link, I thought it was going to be another one of those "you're too independent, too bossy, too serious about your career, not considerate enough of his ego, not submissive enough" diatribes that we see all over the place these days trying to knock women back into the cave. Nice surprise.

Well done! :)

The hairy back and butt guy especially killed me. Him and the huge belly dude :O lol

February 24, 2008 at 6:14 PM

Post a Comment