Hmm  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Today seems to be a writing day for me huh? Post number 6 for the day?? I need to get a prize. lol. Anyway tonight was not a good one. After today was such a nice day for me. I'm quite disappointed in the way somethings are going. And anyone who knows me well knows that soon imma put up a block that NO ONE would be able to penetrate and that's where the danger lies. In my quest to keep myself busy tonight and not drown in my feelings of sorrow, despair, anger, hurt, disappointment and I was blog roaming and ran into this quote:

Enjoy life

I just wanted to say...don't let anyone get you down, don't let anyone steal your joy. Do not allow yourself to be manipulated by the negative. Life is too damn short to be wasted on inconsequential things. We all live in a pressure cooker; deadlines, traffic, irritants, bank loans, credit cards whatever, but how much time do we in fact devote to being happy, just because. Think about it and then ask yourself if it was all worth it.

- Courtesy Reflections on life from a caffeine hyped point of view


So yuh know what, everybody creates demons in my life then go out and drink and have a ball. Come home next morning and expect me to continue as normal. Well tonight I'm going out, *sheds pjs, socks and vicks smell*. I need to start enjoying!!

This entry was posted on Friday, February 22, 2008 at 9:15 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment