Death by...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

any means is sad, shocking, devastating. This week seems to have been plagued by deaths. Deaths happen everyday, I agree, but these occurrences for the week has had some kinda link. This rounds it seems that Mr Death has decided to come into my circle. Previously I had started to write about the different deaths that happened for the week but they seemed to be coming fast and furious. It actually threw me into a whirlwind of whys and howcomes.

There will never be answers to all the questions. Or responses with reasons. So with this I say:

R.I.P to Joandra. We tried to fight it. You gave it your all. R.I.P mama. And we know you in heaven with God making plans to attend Jazz Fest, find a lime here, encorage and angel there and play with the table tassles.

R.I.P to "Real Estate Man". How he get that name is a story yes!! I know I cuss yuh for parking in the middle of the road, but dais how I am.

R.I.P to Dj Lallo. Really a nice man. We happened to run into each other at an event he was doing and was such a mellow fellow. I hope your kids continue with the same gusto and passion you had.

R.I.P to Rosha. It's amazing how you can make plans for yourself and you not even in control. Leaves home to head to the beach and ends up in the hospital. Next step...death.

Enjoy life eh folks. Yuh never know when it's going to be taken away.

This entry was posted on Friday, February 1, 2008 at 2:07 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment