*Take a Breath*  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I do not think there are enough hours in the day. Actually I think we need to have less hours in the weekdays and more hours in the weekends. Where did this weekend go? Before I knew it it was Sunday and I was making sure that my work clothes were in order. Steups.

This weekend was nice though. Well for the most part. It was really revealing and has probably made me see my life from different angles. And has probably changed its path a bit. But I guess we'll wait to see.

I saw two friends from college on Saturday night as they came to Tobago for a night. It was nice. They got me out of bed and out somewhere. Lol. It's funny that everybody sees me and asks me the same question, "You still live here?". Ah yes, I just don't go to every jam session there is. Why the heck must I pay $60 to go stand outside? Another reason I stay home. But it was a nice time with friends. Sometimes it's nice to be out.

Sunday I was down with the dam cold. I dunno, but it seems like every weekend i get the flu. Crazy isn't it. So I spent the day lethargic and trying to pack and trying to get ready for work and trying to put my brain in order.

So all in all the weekend was good. Headed out to work today knowing that I have so much time to put things in order before I leave this place.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 3, 2008 at 5:48 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment