I Introduce you to Chinyere!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

You will remember that my dear old Sheba was Almost close to Death. I loved her dearly but was surely coming of age and giving me a run for my money which can be quite frustrating when you have a website to maintain and spend 90% of your time on the internet.

Well I have officially put Sheba on disability leave. It hurts but I think it's what's best for her at the moment. She has been there for me through some rough times. Have battled many down times but always came through for me in the long run. I think it was best that I give her time to enjoy at a slower pace her last moments.

As such, I have brought in a newer, younger and fresher replacement, no fill in, for her. Meet Chinyere (Shin-yair-ree). My new Toshiba tx1410 tablet. Ahhhh. This beautiful 12 inch system is amazing. (so Far). It has 2 gb of RAM and an expandable memory of 4gb. The usual DVD burner, video card, sd reader, media card slot, infrared and usbs. IT is also equipped with bluetooth, finger print reader and webcam. Nice. What makes this laptop a HOT one is its tablet feature that allows you to swivel the head and turn the "monitor" into a writing desktop. Additional items include a remote control and of course the stylus that can be used in tablet form (it can also recognize your fingernail.)




So I'm ready to enter into new frontiers and move at faster paces. I love you Sheba but all good things must come to an end!!

Any bets on how long before I'm bored of this thing? Lmao!!



This entry was posted on Saturday, March 29, 2008 at 8:58 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

da spawn has been begging me to get her one, have fun with yours

March 31, 2008 at 12:22 AM

Post a Comment