Missing...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Who would have thought after the excitement I had to leave that I would be missing "Tobago" sooooo much? It hurts. "Tobago" and I have had this weird relationship for years. YEARS!! I'm there and always want to be out, I'm out and want to be there.

Years before I just didn't want to be there. Things weren't going they way I wanted it to be. It was hard for me to fit in. I felt like an outsider. "Tobago" was doing Tobago and had no time for Penze. It was hard. In the last few months though, it seems that after all these years "Tobago" and I finally started to get along as I'm ready to leave. So it's hard being out here now and wondering if "Tobago" does miss me as much as I do miss it. It wasn't until leaving time too that I realized that I really had a group of people in my life that loved me and appreciated me. Sigh...

I miss "Tobago".

I miss my kids too. Another funny thing. Every morning I would be cussing that I don't want to go to work. I mean, I spent most of the day cussing in my mind, cussing at the top of my voice, telling kids to stand, telling kids to get out, sticking gums on foreheads, taking aways earrings, poking kids, tapping kids, having kids brig me lunch, telling kids not to cuss, cussing kids not to cuss, showing kids how to use Hi5, tellings kids to stop looking at my HI5. And after all of that having to teach over 400 kids in one week. I miss my kids.

A good few months back is someone had told me that I would not be happy in my new move and missing home I would have laughed at them. But now, sigh, I miss "Tobago". I miss my kids. I miss home.

I Love "Tobago".

This entry was posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 at 12:10 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment