I missed this Yesterday but better later than never!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Good morning. I've got good news!! You can choose to be happy today!!!! You can choose to walk in peace today... You can choose to be undisturbed by any circumstance today!! A wise man once said... “You can't control every situation, but you can control how you respond to every situation.” Have a happy day!! The choice is yours...

God is Love
Rev Run

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 20, 2008 at 9:51 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

So true. Say it with me..."I am the only person, other than God, who is is in control of my life"....


Good Job Penze

March 20, 2008 at 8:07 PM

If it was only so easy!!

Thanks though.. uhm Tobago!!!

March 26, 2008 at 5:17 PM

Post a Comment