I need a DRINK!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Thank God It's Friday!! What a week! What a week! This has trully been a week of trials. I always pride myself of thinking ahead and planning things out at well as I could as far back and as far forward trying to take into consideration all the possible things that can happen. Well, that wasn't to be this week. This week was tough. Between my three assignments for one class, another four hour class with another set of assignments, trying to get my laptop and paying school fees I AM TIRED!! Unit trust is the worse. Steups... if they had a proper system I probably wouldn't be soo stressed. But it's over. Things have been cleared up and looking to go into another week.

It's Friday though and I'm home, alone. The alone part isn't the problem. I'm home alone majority of the time. I'm quite the loner if I say so myself. It's the Friday part that's bothering me. I wouldnt even mind just going to a lounge and hang out.. but me and? My sister went to NY for Machel @ MSG. Due to me being the adult and paying for myself to go to school "free" money is few and far between. So I sit here giving her a middle finger just thinking about her Jamishness behaviour...(or bout my Jamishness if I was there) Sigh!.

So I sit and chat with Nessa and drink some wine and in a little while do the usual, head to bed and with God's will wake to see tomorrow. Saturday!! I'm excited about tomorrow cause I get a new love of my life hopefully tomorrow, to keep me company too.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 28, 2008 at 9:39 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment