Fight, Fight, Fight!!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

"Fight one more round. When your arms are so tired that you can hardly lift your hands to come on guard, fight one more round. When your nose is bleeding and your eyes are black and you are so tired that you wish your opponent would crack you one on the jaw and put you to sleep, fight one more round – remembering that the man who always fights one more round is never whipped."

Saw this quote above the other day and it kinda fell in good with me for the time. Actually I was trying to remember the code the use for "officer down". Steups... anyway.

Is wuh really going on with me? I know life throws you punches but my gosh, like it has Mothers Lashmi hands the size of King Kong. I'm getting hit left, right and centre.

I'm getting to teh point where soon I don't think I can get up or fight back. My body aches. (or is that the flu I have?) The punches coming too fast. I am ready to play dead.

I have to have a concussion by now. I think all emotion has been beaten out of me too.

Emotionless soon motionless.

10-00

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 at 10:17 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment