CSI: Penze  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Arbitrary person: So what you going to study!
Me: Computer Forensics
Arbitrary person: Yea? So you going to be on CSI then?
Me: WHAT?!!

That has been the conversations I have been having all week.

That thing shows too much here and too many people watch it. Lol. Once someone hears about forensics that's the first thing that comes to mind though. CSI. So when people ask me what I'm going away to study and I tell them computer forensics their first response is either "Oh so you going to end up on CSI?" or "They use computers to dissect people?" My gosh. The first few times I was in shock, now I just smile and say that I'm not going to school to be an actress. Lmao!!

This entry was posted on Thursday, March 6, 2008 at 8:50 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

hahaha

Wait so you're not going to use your laptop as a scapel and open people up...how sad

March 7, 2008 at 8:26 PM

I was disappointed myself when I learnt I wasn't either.

March 8, 2008 at 8:27 PM

Post a Comment