Attribute 1: Caring  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

It's nice to see couples who you know genuinely care about each other. It's refreshing. Where you can tell that they both take care of each other. They think of each other with every thing that's being done. Aww.

That's what relationships are about. When the underlying factor is that you care about someone regardless of the differences and make that care the most important factor. Each party looks out for the other even with the most basic of things. Some people think that once they provide "physical" needs, monetary when needs be they're doing the part of being a Significant Other. They seem to not know that the little things add up soo much. That it shows that with every step taken you're there on my mind.

And this is not just about relationships of boyfriends/girlfriends. All relationships need to have this kind of attribute. My mom and I fall into this. I think being caring was something she instilled in me from the get go. If I'm doing something I have to make sure that most people that I care about are included. I really go out of my way to include in whatever way and make people know that I think about them. It's a trait she insisted on. You going to the kitchen you ask everyone if they want something. Early up it annoyed me but then I learn that it creates a love and a dependency. A bond of duty, caring, love that makes you and the other people know that you do care. That you care enough to include them. Plus it's just plain manners.

But sometimes I think I care too much!!! And I'm sometimes surprised that this isn't a rule that was taught to everyone. It is one of the things I hope to instill into my kids though. That they have to look out for the people they love in ALL ways possible. In big situations and small ones.

This entry was posted on Monday, March 31, 2008 at 3:03 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

This blog is so appropriate because I have the same thoughts as you. But as a wise person once told me, never stop being who you are because someone else does not share your beliefs or upbringing. Never look at it as you care too much or do too much. The right person will one day appreciate and reciprocate those actions with ease.

March 31, 2008 at 6:17 PM

Post a Comment