Bringing Me back.  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Yunno, people always try to push you into a dark place. I think it makes them feel better abotu themselves. They try to force you into a box and close the box and it's just BLACK. It's not a place you want to go to but sometimes, sometimes you end up there and NEED to come out.

What brings me out? Yummmmm. Ice cream. My gosh. That thing takes me to another world. A world where I am fine being who I am and it bothers no one. It takes me to a happy place. Lawd it start to sound like a drug eh? A smile comes on my face that says "I have conquered". My hearts forgets all the bad things I wish on the people who make me feel bad. My emotion only knows Happiness.

I hate sweet ice creams. Flavourite is one. They need to be closed down. I am a huge lover of Ben and Jerry's. I loooove their Pistachio Pistachio. Lick! I love ice cream cones. Lick!! Slurrrp. I hate sharing my ice cream too. When I was younger I used to mark my ice cream. Open the pint and lick the top in a full circle. Nobody else wanted. Lmao. Now, they don't even bother to see if I still do that.

I learn't about ColdStone Creamery from a friend of mine and I have had them. Slurrrp. Another good one but not readily available in the supermarket.

So I'm here slurping down some ice cream and watching tv!! The best medicine!

This entry was posted on Monday, March 17, 2008 at 4:23 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

5 Rambles

Makes mental note not to ever take icecream from Penze's freezer

March 18, 2008 at 7:41 AM

Lol... I don't do that anymore!! Ha ha!!

March 18, 2008 at 10:35 AM

SHE LIESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!! she still does...
She also takes random bites out of bread and puts it back in the fridge

March 19, 2008 at 10:55 AM

the horror! 0_O

March 19, 2008 at 7:07 PM

*shame* I don't do that anymore. I eat bread out before anyone even realizes there is bread in the house!!

March 26, 2008 at 5:18 PM

Post a Comment