Maury  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I need to not watch this show so much. It really makes you bitter. Lol. Men can be such punks. It amazes me that they think saying "I love you" is a fix all. How can someone profess LOVE for someone but yet have sex with another person? Or even worse have sex with another person who is your Love's best friend? Oh Please!! Excuses range from "we didn't have sex in the house", "you work too much", "she was there", "I was drunk". Lol. Excuses turn into reasons.
I always say that majority of these things are staged but jeez why 80% of them are men doing shit? But why do they have to go on television to air their dirty laundry? The thrill? The saftey? The money? ( I suppose they get an appearance fee)
What cracks me up is that the offender always loves and has a reason for doing their crap. And Maury always can "clear it up in 48 hours" Lmao. Cheaters are punks.
I applaud the men though that stand up and be the daddy even though after 2 years they now finding out that they might not be. (well atleast they stand up on tv, dunno how long it lasts after the cameras are off). Maury probably gets a discount on doing paternity tests.
Oh Oh.... commercial ova....

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 at 10:38 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

I agree with your "Cheaters are punks" comment. I happened to be watching today too...LOL

March 14, 2008 at 12:08 PM

Lol... yuh see someone else has nothing to do mommy.

March 26, 2008 at 5:20 PM

Post a Comment