Companion Needed!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I think I need to get a pet something. I am going to be spending 85% of my time by myself probably for the next year. So I will need something to keep me company. Something that will show me some affection back.

A dog was the first thing that came to mind. The thing is there's carpet here and it will be too much stress to train a dog to not mess up. I thought about a snake but, I may be too paranoid to want ot deal with a snake on a regular. Plus I don't think that snakes react to people as much as a dog will. No to turtles. Had those before and I killed them. lol. So I'm leaning towards a fish. I'll start with a little gold fish and see how long that lasts me. So tomorrow I'll head out to the pet store and look around.


What you suggest?!!

EDIT: What the hell. Allyuh see the price of a fish? The zebra fish starts at $150!!! Petco has to be crazy. Wait you see the price of an aquarium? And then I need a pump and food and.... nah. The price I have to pay for companionship. I hope I doh kill it. Lmao. No sister I am not getting tadpoles....ewww

EDIT 2: My friend suggested a hamster. But then I remembered they take dumps. Eww. A parrot? But then when it learn to "steups" what going to happen?

This entry was posted on Sunday, March 16, 2008 at 8:34 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Please if you decide to get a pet get something that will only be around as long as you will be in the States. I don't know what your long term plans are but it would not be fair to get something and then up and leave it when your study comes to an end. All animals poop and yes a hamster may be the best thing as they live what 3-4 years tops.

Please please please do not get a parrot, I have a psychologically scarred parrot that was sent from pillar to post by people who forgot that they live a very long time, are very noisy and are capable of having emotions and feeling abandoned.

March 18, 2008 at 7:51 AM

I think i'm afraid of hamsters so Fish is what i'm leaning to.

My aunt had a parrot and i think she wanted to kill it day in and day out so that's not even an option.

March 26, 2008 at 5:02 PM

Post a Comment