Happy Birthday to ME!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in


Yeaaaa. It's my birthday. And I'm quite amped about it lol. I have nothing special planned but to have a good day. Text and calls started coming in since 12 am from the same people who left my house at 11.45 pm with my party. Lmao. And they still coming in.

I'm 29 years old and happy today. I rang in the new year with friends and family who cherish me. It was a good start. It's nice to feel loved. I plan to take this whole weekend and make it MY BIRTHDAY!!! Wish me luck!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 6:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Yayyyy Happy belated birthday to you woo hoooooo yeah!

March 9, 2008 at 10:15 PM

Post a Comment