Mission "Get Penze!!"  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So it's the day before my birthday and my mom, my cousin and I had plans to go to Cafe Iguana and have some wings and cocktails. Yunno I was happy. Plus I got home this evening and as I got in the door I saw a cake box. Niiice! Pineapple upside down. My mom says it's an early birthday cake. I got dressed all cute. It's Friday and it's the day before my birthday hello!!!. We set out to town to wait for my cousin who is coming in on the boat and is keeping me back from getting my eat on. My mom seems pretty busy though, only on the phone. We sit in the car and I have fun with my camera as usual.




Then after about a 20 minute wait my cousin comes off the boat. Uhm, she ent dressed. Still in her work clothes. Sigh!! So the best idea would be to go to Signal Hill, where she lives, which is on the way down to the place and let her change and leave her bags one time. She insists for the life of me, that she want to come by me to change. Steups. How that make sense? Anyway, we end up home. They come out, I sit in the car fixing my shoes. They stand waiting on me. I'm like why these two doh hurry and go they dunno I hungry? We get upstairs and my mother sends me to put on some lights in the den. FOR WHAT? We just came to change. Mind you all this time I am verbally protesting loudly about putting on the lights. She asks nicely again. So I head over.

Wuh de...!! As I reach for the light switch I hear a LOUD noise. I swear to you I got almost to my room, about 10 metres away in less than a second. My first thought, someone in the house secure my things. Lmao. But in the process of getting to my room I realise that wait, I know these faces. Lmao. I turn around and see the faces of my friends and co workers and aunts and cousins. I've been had!! Lol. It takes me about five minutes to calm down before I start the " I doh believe you didn't tell me" with my friends. My best friend who had to go to Trinidad and couldn't see me before I leave on Wednesday suddenly got a flight up. My co-workers, one whom I travel to school with everyday, and who was hanging with me in school today were there. My aunt who was suddenly tired this evening was there. My other aunt who had to come from Trinidad for "business" was there. My friend who was so upset and bored at someplace and was heading "home" was there. My other good friend who I usually talk to about 10 times a day and I didn't hear from her at all today was there. My home girl from High School who I usually talk to online and whose daughter's birthday is on the 7th was there. She had been avoiding me like the plague all week. Lmao. They got me. And I'm pissed.

To tell you the truth. A few months back I told my best friend he better have a surprise party for me when I'm leaving and for my birthday. But he NEVER listens to anything I say so I didn't even look back. I did think of it today though, but I was like nah. I ent get no positive feelings about a "plan". When I do hear the shout though, Plan Get Penze, was in effect for almost two weeks now.

They got me!! And Imma seek my revenge later. Lol. But it was great. People in my life who I truly love and I know have my back. People who have affected me in the past few years and years beyond. Who have stood with me in good times and bad times. Thanks guys. For everything. For last night. For just being good friends. And I guess for being able to keep a secret. I know some of you all had some serious problems. Oh and thanks for the gifts!!


I can't believe my sister knew. My friend in Canada knew. Guys you all on the "GET" list too in case you weren't sure.

This entry was posted on Saturday, March 8, 2008 at 5:26 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

jHAHAHAH...we got you...lol..
im just glad mommy kept it secret...she was the one i was most worried about...
lol..people love you....aint that GREAT??!?!

March 8, 2008 at 10:48 PM

Oh my that is so cool! So glad noone spilt the beans and your heart is good hehe

Surprise!!!1

March 9, 2008 at 10:20 PM

Post a Comment