Contributions Needed!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

I need a shopping spree. I think every woman says that! Lol. But I really do need to change out what I have. I've put on a little weight so things are fitted... lol aka TIGHT! Almost everything I put on my mom asks "That's your little sisters?"Uhm.. unless she had another child while I was at work, I am the last.
I don't even want a $1000 shopping spree. Give me half of that and I'm good. I can change out some pants, some shoes, some shirts. No well if you want to give me that $1000 I won't mind. Lol.
But I'm ready for a new look. I'm getting older.
So if you're ready to contribute to the "Penze Needs a New Look" fund, leave a mesage and yuh bank account number.

This entry was posted on Friday, March 14, 2008 at 10:28 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment