And they keep coming...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

*dance* (Nessa I have to take that smiley from you) After a close to horrendous week with my Network + class I was swamped. I didn't want to check my grades cause Lord knows I was totally unhappy with what I had handed in. But yunno I am a sucker so I checked it tonight....*does somersaults*. I got two A's. 5 marks short of the total because I didn't chat enough with my classmates in the discussion. Oh please!! But I'm happy...yea..but mind you I have not started this week's yet... Tomorrow is another day of anxiety....Sigh!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 1:39 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Anonymous  

good job cuz!
steupsss 5 whole marks for not talking enough? whatever!

April 9, 2008 at 5:35 PM

Yaaaaay...we does be good til you start de next one haha....*checks email.

April 9, 2008 at 8:11 PM

Post a Comment