In times of need... I say Thank You!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

You really know who cares about you when things happen. Some people are always there willing to stop what they're doing when a friend needs something, even for a short time to comfort them. And it's a great feeling. Yesterday was hard. I couldn't even talk to my mom. Have not yet spoken to my aunt or my cousins. But yesterday I was able, with the help of a dear special friend to get through the toughest time I remember having in a long while. I wanted to talk but I couldn't. I started to talk and it helped. The calls were reassuring. The two hours of talking helped soo much. Helped me remember my uncle in all forms. Allowed me to laugh and reminisce. Allowed me to hurt and is helping me with the move on part. I was yearning for that company yesterday and though it wasn't physical it helped me soo much.

Thanks for stepping up to the plate. Thanks for making me remember that some people really care and can put aside what they have to deal with to deal with friends/loved ones.

I am so learning who are the people who are there for me. People who remember me in the good and bad times and not just in their bad times when they need support.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 at 4:13 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment