These Walls  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I have some walls in my life I don't know what Imma do about them. No not my apartment walls, though I am tired of seeing those everyday. I'm talking about the ones who you talk to and don't respond to what you have to say. I man I just told you everything about something and no response. No thoughts, no reactions. Helloo...can you hear me?? Am I on ignore? Lol... But it's all good. I'm getting accustomed to this behaviour. Not that I want to, but when you have no choice. But I know I have stopped this talking to wall shit. It doh make sense. It's wasting time, and thoughts and I HATE TO BE IGNORED. So how I feel about things is just going to be kept in mind or told to the folks that actually respond to me and give back ideas/feelings/thoughts/concerns. Bye Mr. Wall all you allowed to do now is just stand there and watch!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 8:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment