Things I want to do before I'm cremated!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

* Be a motorbike owner and rider.

* Be a makeup artist

* Go to Japan - Trying to next year.

* Go to Africa.

* Be an individual and queen for a mas band in Trinidad.

* Be a race car driver.

* Start my dreads over. Said I would when I have my first kid. Ha!

* A traveling journalist.

* A chef

* Taster and review writer for a food channel show.

* Become certified as a mechanic. I could fix mi bike.

* Go to an exotic island.

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 6:20 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Dude I hate to break the news to you, but you're from an exotic island...no srsly :p

Ask anyone in a temperate zone, they'll tell you.

April 29, 2008 at 8:17 PM

lol.... the only thing exotic bout them is their lack of manners...

April 30, 2008 at 7:25 PM

Post a Comment