I've been tagged!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Yeaaa...first time too! Lol. The things that excite me these days!!

Things im Passionate about
- Family/Friends
- Travelling
- Makeup (I'm currently a makeup addict. No shame in my game.
- Bags
- Shoes
- Electronics
- Food ( I love cooking but you see the clean up after. I find if you cook for someone they should atleast clean up... Yes I cannot be a housewife)
- My blogs

Things i'd like to do before i die
-Travel all over the world. I'm looking at going to Japan next year. I've already started gearing people to go to las Vegas and DC this year.
-Have kids. (Did I say that??)
-Try a new hairstyle.
-Become a makeup artiste
- Be like Rachel Ray (that's going to be in a whole new post)
- Learn to ride a motorcycle. Everybody I asked has said no to me but I'll get it done by myself.
- Learn to sew...good.

T
hings i say often
- uh huh
- Steups
- Yea
- Whatever
- Sure
- Ent

Books I've read recently
- Let him go
- Network + (That's the only thing I read now actually)

Songs on my repeat list ( I am listening to over & over again)
- Keyshia Cole Album - Just Like You
- Machel's Flame On

Traits im attracted to in My friends
- Honesty
- Reliability
- Understanding
- Passion
- Can have a ball in a garbage can once we all there... lol
- Loyal
- Open minded
- Intellectual
-Sense of Humour

I tag Trinigirlblue and Tallest. Since I think they're the only ones that read this thing anyway. Well Nessa but she has no blog!! Lmao

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 15, 2008 at 4:51 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment