Lmao  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Today was a good day! I dunno, things just popping up and all I can do is laugh. I can't get upset anymore nah. It's draining me. But I feel sooo much better today. I feel like I have surely gotten somethings off of my shoulders, even though it may be "wallish". Lol. But it's out there. There's one other area I need to confront, but today just doesn't feel like the day for it, I'm getting this feeling. Oh well.

I handed in my assignments and have spent the rest of the day blogging and taking Nessa in with me...lol. I am sure as a result she is going to be making a list of things to get...lol. My eyes are burning. I've read about 10 blogs today about everything you can think of. A lot of makeup, a lot of clothes websites, remedies, pics. It's been a busy day. And a list day too.

I look forward to tomorrow. Hopefully I get to go get my stuff to do my hair and for another project. They say tomorrow is going to be a cold day in Florida. Lord I hate cold and going out in the cold but this coconut needs to be washed and groomed. If my mother saw me now... she would disown me. Right now I would disown me. Lol.

But I'm good. I'm not stressed. I'm quite happy and looking forward to another week of work. This week also involves a group project OVER THE INTERNET. I hate working in groups. Worse yet when I can't see the person in their face to tell them get their shit together. But we'll see how that goes. Imma make sure and do my part and do my discussion. Have some Bio homework to do too. Ugh! Cecolli better play nice with his stale joke self...lol. (Doesn't his name look like some kind of venereal disease?) Anyways...thanks for a good day!! Some folks acting a bit shady though... wonder what I did this time?

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 8:18 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment