If I could turn back timmeeeee  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Aye I wish I was back home yunno. I wish it was last week Wednesday. I could do without the Tuesday from last week though. But I was so happy home. I felt so loved and so missed. Lol. It's a great feeling. Imagine I used to be cussing bout I wanted to be out of Tobago. The grass greener come to mind here? Lol I mean they fass, and slow, and rude and just like to get on like they come from another planet but I miss them. And what's better some miss me too. And they always try to make me feel as good as I can. Ex boyfriend and all. Lmao. Last week this time what was I doing?? Sleeping because I was getting taken out. Something that has not happened to me in months. Wednesday was a good night. I even get in trouble for trying to use the male bathrooms in Shade. Classic. No I was not drunk I'm just dam lazy. Thursday what did I do? Oh it's all a blur...lol. My mom was like why the heck you can't wake up on a morning. I'm usually up early. But between drinking in the night then drinking at home because I refuse to let them get to save all those drinks, I was a bit lethargic most of the day. Plus the heat!!!

But if I had every other week here in Miami, half as good as my Tobago week I would be a happier person. I think when school closes I may head back for a two weeks once tickets are not expensive. There goes my budget and I want to go home for carnival? And play mas? Lol. But the bottom line is happiness ent? Why stay here and be lonely for 2 months when I can go home and be pampered and rubbed? Attention whore you say? Nah... I just like to feel appreciated.

Now to chain up the motherland with the idea. She's going to be the voice of reason with the cost but will be mad happy to have me there with her. But I'm here just grinning at the memories of last week and the old (and young) tipsy men who keep coming up to me to take me out on their boats.... Rofl!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 30, 2008 at 7:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

sniff...steups...if i could come... i would swing the tix for both of us..

May 1, 2008 at 10:00 PM

Post a Comment