I'm baaack!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , ,

What a week. I’m back in the old 305 well 954. My trip home was well needed, despite the circumstances. The funeral was just that typical funeral. Early up my aunt laid down the rules that they won’t be any crying until she cried. Well everybody knows I don’t follow rules to well. Most of my family members had seen the body the night before, I didn’t. So seeing him that morning was just … sigh. So I broke all rules. But anyway… now it’s time for the adjusting mode to set in. And now I’m just worried about my aunt and her adjustment from being with someone that she did almost everything with to now being alone.

So after that it was a good week. Great week! With no work and no school I was in vacation mode and with the help of Bunga, Nessa and my cousin Laci we raped it well. Lol. It has been the most fun I’ve had for a while. I still had an exam and 2 assignments to do but there’s something about doing your assignments on an island that makes it less harsh. I had a ball. Almost didn’t make it back due to one clown worker at Caribbean Airlines and the fact that only one scanner at Piarco working with 10 fights trying to leave with 100+ passengers. Drama!! But I did make it.

It’s always a good feeling when someone wants to go you with you and hang out. It’s great to go out and see old friends and just hang and have a fun time. Lol! I think Tobago is my vacation spot because being there long frustrates me.

Things to avoid while on vacation in Tobago: Drunk ex boyfriends who forget they’re married and think they in charge of you, Breakfast at Vie D’ France, Mojitos at the Shade, The Shade on a Jazz night charging $100 to $200 for entry, dumb Caribbean Airline workers who think because they checking you in you have to take bullshit from them.

Things to make sure you have while on vacation in Tobago: Good friends, good drinks, female bathrooms on both sides of a venue… lol.

Back to work now I go! Steups!!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 29, 2008 at 1:57 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Glad it was a good trip and its good to break rules every now and then when you need to.

Back to work with you!

April 29, 2008 at 8:18 PM

Post a Comment