Steups!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

One big fat one too. I cannot do this for much longer yunno. I can't. When you needed me to be there for you. I was there 110%. Bringing in all my family and friends. Now I need support and like you want me to beg you for it! Tired!

Atleast I'm home. And I got to extend my stay. And Imma make sure and enjoy it to the fullest. Atleast after tomorrow. Here I can move as I want and not feel like I have to depend and ask somebody to take me out with them. I already have a list of folks to take me around after tomorrow and Nessa is coming in. Joy!!

Now first I have to get past tomorrow and this funeral and everybody expecting me to be strong for everybody else and nobody worrying if imma get through it. The faster tomorrow evening comes the better for me. Sigh!

This entry was posted on Tuesday, April 22, 2008 at 12:10 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Yaaaaay...coming with bells and whistles....Make de list of places to go. I will pary for you to get past tomorrow with strength. I know its not going to be easy. My condolences again RJR

April 22, 2008 at 12:09 PM

Post a Comment