Myk Myk  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Aww... I have a little cousin by the name of Mykal that is too cute. And too smart. He's only 1+ but acts like he's 12. But I guess all kids do. He's sick now though. Has a fever that doesn't seem to be breaking. I hope he gets out of it soon and out of the hospital cause lord knows how that hospital works or doesn't work. So I was here browsing through pictures to lift my mood today and bounced up on these of Mykal Gerard Paria whose closest way of saying my name is Aunty Enee... haha







Get well soon Myk Myk!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 11:21 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Anonymous  

Poor Myk Myk. He is getting much better. Thank God they let him out of that place!

April 9, 2008 at 11:04 AM

Post a Comment