Late night phone call!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Tonight my lonely night was interrupted by a call at 12.30. A home friend calling to catch up. It was nice!! Lol. Some good laughs, re broad casted memories and good laughs. I haven't laughed like that in months. These days I have this fake laugh that comes from the surface. These laughs tonight came from the heart. It feels good. And it makes me wonder if I was too anxious to leave Tobago and didn't realize that the people around me were sooo good to me and that I may have been under valuing their love for me in order to over value something else. It felt good tonight to laugh and feel loved and missed. Lol!! Good times!! Special Moments. I hope I have never made my friends feel less of a friend for any reason because I truly value their friendship, their love, their appreciation and respect for me in their life.

So tonight or this morning was a good one. Good friends, good convo both on the phone and online.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 9, 2008 at 12:56 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment