Liars!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I hate them. Lawd. Why do people lie? Yes i know the reasons but I hate the fact that people think they can lie to me and get away with it. You don't. You may think you do, but you don't. Lying intentionally for a reason I hate. Lying intentionally for no reason, I HATE. Withholding information from me IS A LIE!!!

And some people are not even good liars. They think they are though. They set their own selves up. Once you lie you have to remember to keep covering that lie ALL THE WAY TO THE END!! Minutes, days, month, years later. I have this dumb gene that makes me remember stuff people tell me minutes, days, month, years later.

Right now I have some liars around me and I'm just giving them enough rope to hang themselves. I don't LIE to you so I don't see why you think you need to LIE to me!!

Watch yuhself!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, April 5, 2008 at 2:00 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment