Tell me what you think!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , ,

Today was rather interesting. I'm getting big yunno. I'm proud of myself. Anyway back to topic.

Today I had my biology class. My teacher has his PhD in Biology. Biology is the study of life by his definition. So why de hell de man doh want to say clitoris in front de class?? Well today I was making sure he did. Looking at my hand out I keep asking him about a line on the paper and he skirting past the word. Calling every word around clitoris but clitoris. The class is having a ball. Steups. I doh get it, If you studying life which includes the body why HE cyar say C L I T O R I S? Why then put it on the paper?? Boy I tell you. Anyway I didn't want to keep back the class too much, since we were having soo much fun! (Sarcasm!)

Then he starts to talk about sex cells. Ha! So my question was "What's that?" His response is the explanation about guys making these cells that has to do with sperm and sex. ok. So I whisper, or so I think, "Like I goh know what sex is". Well oh gosh. De whole class mash up. Man send we on break yes. Rahahah.

So this is where the problem arises. As I am walking out, Dr Mr Man says 10 minutes Whoppi. WTF? Because I black and have dreads I am Whoppi? I that ugly? Or was it for my splendiferous jokes that made the class laugh like if my ocupation was a comedian? My next question was "what's that?". What's sex for real? lol... but that's a whole different thread.

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 9:53 PM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

No behaviour! tsk tsk

He said what? 10 minutes Whoopi? What the hell does that mean? You sure he didn't say "sex ten minutes whoopeee!" That could be all the time sex takes in his world

April 11, 2008 at 11:19 AM

Post a Comment