Sneaks  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So I have been looking for some casual, low shoes to chill out in. Most people know that 90% of my shoes are high heels from 4" and up. Those that are not are slippers. Which can't always be worn and if it's cold then it's even worse. I've been hunting for a sneaker but not a sneaker. I'm weird too. I don't really like clean girly stuff. So as a result I have been looking for mens sneakers in my size. I have seen somethings I like so far though.

Option 1




Yea I can see the faces now. Haha.. I said I was weird. But these are Ed Hardys that I saw. I like his shoes a lot. They're graphic and just weird. Obviously to be worn with plain things (white tees and jeans). I've seen a few others online. They normally retail for 140 us but Ms. Has No Job not even going to do that so I'm looking around seen them a lot of places though for at most $80. Hmm

I can see my mother's face when she sees me with these kicks. *Skin up face* Oh gosh you could buy weird things eh!! Lmao!!

*search continues*

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 13, 2008 at 8:32 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

all three!!! okay love the first two most of all

April 14, 2008 at 9:08 PM

Nah... those were the three that I saw that I liked...but I only looking to get one.

April 15, 2008 at 11:07 AM

Post a Comment