And we go...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So week two is done and it has been a terrible two. Lol. I thought nothing could get worse than loosing my work just before I had to hand it in like what happened with week one. But what about finding out that your assignment is wrong the same day you have to hand it in after trying at it ALL week. Boy was I discouraged today. I've been missing hugs for the past three weeks, today was the day I really needed one. Thanks to Nessa though I was able to gather myself and quickly fix the debacle that was and hand it in in time. So now as I wait to see what the grade outcome for that will be I step into my week three with not just 3 assignments for this class but another one also for my other class. The joy! And if only school work was the only thing I had to fight with.

Where are my friends though??? Steups... I have to deal with them this week. Everybody seems to just have thrown me in the back!!!

This entry was posted on Sunday, April 6, 2008 at 11:11 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Nooooo, never in the back. I here...:-)

April 7, 2008 at 9:33 PM

lol.. You better be... I meant my FL friends though. One done kill mi fish!! haha!!

April 7, 2008 at 10:42 PM

Post a Comment