Sniff  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I so wish I was home right now. Everybody's together there sharing in the grief. I'm here ALL ALONE! It's hard. Even harder that I not sure if i can make it home. I'm going crazy. I so wish I had somebody here with me. Sigh. Can I get through this by myself? I just wish I had somebody here that I could talk to. To just spend sometime with. To just step into my world for a little bit and understand that I'm hurting and comfort me. Steups. You would think that some people would make an effort to at least attempt to console another. You learn more and more each day about how people are.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 18, 2008 at 8:02 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

:(

... My condolences..

big hug and back rub from a distance

April 20, 2008 at 8:08 PM

Post a Comment