Steups  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Today I feel so bummy. Not lazy bummy with energy but lazy with no energy. I had to fight myself to wake up this morning. Fight. I got up at about 10.40. I can barely eat anything. My head hurts, my belly hurts. Steups. I have 3 projects to be working on and I can't seem to focus. My fingerprint reader decides to act up today so I have to keep typing in my passwords. My eyes hurt and it's cold outside.

Today is NOT going as I hoped!!

AND I got a bad grade from my Professor whose comments say Excellent work. How can it be excellent and I have a C? Steups!!!

And I have to finish my papers today!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 16, 2008 at 1:59 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

Poor chile, don't worry you probably just need a me day, just get over it quickly and finish those projects but don't let the C bother you too much.

I think you should talk to him and hear what he has to say about it

April 16, 2008 at 3:03 PM

Post a Comment