The Re Birth  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

So my name is Renee. It's French. It's really Re Nee. It means Rebirth and that's just what I'm going to do. Today I decided that today was going to be revelation day. I have told everyone what I needed to say and now I am ready to get out of this rut.

So here's to a good weekend into a great week and a transforming period. Here's to me atleast leaving the house sometime this weekend. My first transformation plan is my hair. Then I need to find a stress releaser. If only I could find a cheap personal trainer... I would be up in the gym sweating it out! But I have to find something that gets me out of the house for a while a week and where I can mingle with people.

This entry was posted on Friday, April 11, 2008 at 12:08 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment