Today  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

is NOT a good one. I am in the middle of having an anxiety attack. Really. The morning has just been going downhill since I got up LATE. Between work and just dumb shit happening I think my air passage is getting smaller by the minute!! Arrgghhh. But work is kicking my ass this week. I dunno, it's just not coming together as I would like. But what is? Lmao. Breathe!!!!

To tell you how bad it is I have not eaten for the day. Me? At 2 pm? Not eat? Not eat more than once? Something has to be wrong.

And I was coming with another post today but due to some situations I think I will just hold off on that post for a bit!! Lol. I can't deal with anything else popping up today nah!! I mightn't be able to breathe at all.

My plans for the weekend? Besides a dinner date I have looks like I'm going to be at home as usual. If you want to take me out leave me a message nah!! lol. I need some kind of release from the stress. Sigh!

This entry was posted on Friday, April 4, 2008 at 1:54 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment