Yeaaaaa!!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So I was a bit depressed tonight. It's hard not being in your own environment. You're not comfortable, you're unsure of yourself. It can be quite unnerving. So it's 1:41 am and I'm still up. My brain is working on overtime and my emotions are doing triple somersaults which translates to can't sleep. I wish I could call my mom to just talk, or anyone for a matter of fact, but that this time everybody is probably doing their 10th roll over in dream land. So I decide to come online.

All day I have been nervously checking for the grades for my first three assignments for my Network+ class and sighs of relief has come with the grade not being published. This time I wasn't so lucky. But... My grades are GREAT! 2 As and a B. And a B that I know was coming because I was so unsettled about what the diagrams were. Though I got a B my lecturer was very impressed with my write up!! Yea!!

I am happy. I worked hard last week. (And I find I slacking this week). It causes me a lot of unsettled sleep but I am quite happy with the outcome. I hope this week is just as good with my assignments.

Yea to me!!!!

This entry was posted on Wednesday, April 2, 2008 at 1:40 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

Yes to you! You go girl, keep up the good work

April 2, 2008 at 7:17 PM

*dance, *dance. No slacking allowed. Keep it up girlie

April 2, 2008 at 11:08 PM

Post a Comment