Post Birthday Gifts  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So I am still in line for some birthday gifts from my beloved friends who understand that I don't ever ask for anything till around that time...lol. And i'm in line for a new digital camera. So to save the late buyers some time I have researched (done all the hard work) and found the best one for me.

I introduce you to the DSC T70 Pink. (A step up from my T50)


This is one HOT and Sexy Digi cam. It is a touch screen too.... Yummy!! I love new technology and I LOVE taking pics!! Put them together and you get a DIGITAL CAMERA. Lol!

This entry was posted on Thursday, April 10, 2008 at 10:35 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

2 Rambles

but its pink!
and if that not bad enough it only have 3x optical zoon, nah find something better nah and preferably not in pink ;)

April 11, 2008 at 11:20 AM

Hahah.. oh gosh girlblue. I actually have this camera well the one below it that takes all my personal pics and it works great.

*goes to look around again* lol

April 11, 2008 at 11:56 AM

Post a Comment