8, 7, 6, 5, 4, 3, 2, 1  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

NINE ways to win my heart:

* Make me laugh because I love to laugh.
* Be supportive.
* Tell me when I'm wrong and tell me when I'm right.
* Respect me.
* Stay true to your word (aka be honest)
* Compliment me!
* Be pleasant and kind.
* Be independent but remember that you also have to be dependent.

EIGHT things I want to do before I die:

* Visit Africa.
* Go on a shopping spree with a HUGE amount of money.
* Visit all 6 of the other continents.
* Run a marathon.
* Cook a five course meal from scratch.
* Do something very positve in my community.
* Get married and have kids.
* Ride a motorbike

SEVEN ways to annoy me:

* Talk about yourself all the time
* Lie.
* Be fake because you think you have to impress people.
* Eat my leftovers without asking me.
* Be selfish.
* Tell me you going to do something and you don't do it. And don't even say that you're not going to.
* Be late

SIX things I believe in:

* God
* The power of prayer.
* Love.
* Honesty
* Karma
* Food

FIVE things I'm afraid of:

* Failure
* Being broke
* Closed spaces.
* Being hurt.
* Not fulfilling my goals.

FOUR of my favorite things:

* Food
* Music.
* Friends
* Good sex.
* Trying new things. ( I know I know...but i had to add in another one)

THREE things I do everyday

* Eat
* Steups/Kiss my teeth
* Daydream about my shopping spree.. lmao

TWO things I want to do right now:

* Finish my paper.
* Have a rum and coconut water. But the rum done. Steups.

ONE person I want to see right now:

Can't pick one nah. So Imma leave this blank!!

This entry was posted on Monday, May 12, 2008 at 5:11 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment