I hate Bullshit!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Really I do. And I hate when people try to bullshit me. I do. I do. I don't take it too lightly the fact that some people just do things or say things so that I can shut up. What you think you're fooling me pretending to understand? Steups. It's wasting time and just making me hate the ways of some people and when that starts, know that they won't be any looking back for me.

It's the worse thing to try to set a life and the people who are around you in that life feeding you shit. It's hard. You realize that you have probably wasted some precious time that you could have been focusing on something or someone else who could have been a bit more thankful and appreciative and not into the bullshit.

At this point it's already done and you can just hope that you can get past the shit and move on.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 at 12:16 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment