I'm Good!!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Seriously I am. I know that's going to be hard for some of friends to think lol but Lord knows I am good. This weekend I said what I had to say. I dunno if what I said was heard but I stand by what I said... and I feel good about it.

I feel lighter and pray for continued lightness and understanding and growth.

I'm grateful for everybody in my life and I thank you for being there with me on this journey called life. Good, bad and in between experiences have made me. Some have broke me. But I'm pushing on.

I'm good. Yes surr I am. Now if only I can go shopping to show how good I am...lol

This entry was posted on Monday, May 19, 2008 at 9:11 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment