Schizophrenia  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Sometimes I wish I had it. Well not the real version that disables your brain from functioning as best as it can. I want the movie disease that allows you to have more than one personality functioning sometimes at the best of abilities of each. Here I would be able to choose who and when I want to be. When one "life" sucks and is not functioning as I want it to I can easily switch to another life and assume that persona. It would allow me the "get away" clause. Like a suicide without the death. I could happily exist as persona 2 while persona one either just floats as is or tries while in hibernation to get her thoughts, and actions in order. But what happens if persona 2 decides it's time to run? Persona 3 or do I just have to switch without waiting? What happens if all three personas end up unhappy and wanting to run? I guess that's where the brain disables and I just hang.

As I think about it Schizophrenia is probably a no. So I guess one life and no where to run is going to stay the option.

This entry was posted on Friday, May 9, 2008 at 12:21 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment