Trying  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

I was writing this yesterday when I was rudely interrupted by My so by so and she phone call.

So anyways. The past couple weeks (and I doh mean couple in the Trini sense here) have been good weeks. No drama, that I can remember, and I've been pretty happy. Well not unhappy to say the least.

I'm trying. People do things and you react. But your reaction really controls how you are going to cope. So I have been trying to not react too much. I'm trying to look past things and move on. "Trying" being the key word here. But it's hard. It's hard to move forward with your guards down when you got hurt with your guards down. It's just as hard to move on with your guards up. But I'm trying. And nobody can't ever say I didn't try. I didn't try to adjust. I didn't try to make things better for me and for everyone else. And if they do... then they will be a liar.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 14, 2008 at 3:16 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment