Thank God For...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , ,

Blogger: This thing has become my personal diary. I have so many unpublished posts on here. lol. Some of the things, if I published, would cause a Jihad. And with some people it's just not worth it. But blogger has kept my company on a lot of lonely nights/mornings and has never broken my heart. Well this one time I posted this long ass post and then it decided to error out. Boy was I pissed. But I got over that and it has been very good to me. Listens well, does everything I say (most of the times) and takes my abuse.

My Internet Friends: Without these people I may have already committed suicide. Now they have been my company on lonely nights and days. I think I have learned so much about these people who take the time out to check on me. We've created a bond even though it's separated by distance. They've listened to my rants, encouraged me, complimented me (I think I won best online smile! and Most likely to be married by 25! I am 29yrs old) , and assisted with my homework. When I'm up at 2am someone is cussing me to go back to bed. I have heard stories, shared stories, shared laughs, cries with these people who have a choice in chatting with me. So thanks to Herc, Anthony, Ali, Dwight, Piggylou (don't even ask), Nessa. You all help me out a lot. Thank you.

My Tobago Friends: Who have had no choice to take my tear filled collect calls at what hours of the night. lol. Who have continuously stayed encouraging me through all the bullshit, depressions, anxieties and accomplishments. Who have continued to text me at weird hours in the morning asking me if I want to go out, if I want cake, or if I see their whatyahmacallit. Who have followed orders to a tee, well some of them, and others do as normal and ignore me. I must say that I did treat them not as gratefully as I could in the past few months, actually past year that I was home, and they have continued to love and appreciate me and for that I love them even more. Well some of them, others still get on my last nerve.

My Parents: My mom who has a little bit more bad mind then I have and as such has done sooo much for me. Without my parents at this point I dunno where I would be. Actually I would still be in Tobago teaching. lol But I thank them for encouraging me to take this step with my education and for the continued support. Now to get them onto "Project Freedom" without a hassle. lol

My Kids: Who misses me more than anybody else and calls me everyday to ask me about their homework and what I'm doing. And they love the fact that I now have homework to do myself. No I don't have kids personally but I taught at a school for 4 years and have adopted over 400 kids as my own. Tiring it is. Ive had to remember these names, some of them having the same name different pronunciation. I have had to remember all these personalities. We've had our good day, bad days, really bad days and "you're about to make me loose my job" days. But I love them all.

Facebook: Or macco book. I have found some old friends on there that has allowed me to catch up greatly on their lives. My high school class has basically all come back together thanks to this site. No thanks though to the fact that it has taken up a lot of my time. I honestly think that they put some kind of chemical on the site that people fiend for.

Lyfe: 2008 personally has not been a great year for me. I've had a lot of battles and I am still continuing to. I think unnecessarily but ... Professionally aka school wise it has been GREAT. And I'm praying that the great continues so that my Masters could probably be done in Dubai. :) Regardless of the BS going on I am truly grateful. I have life, I have shelter, I have family and I have sense lol. Somethings a lot of people don't have and wish they have. I need to stop dwelling on the bad situations for so long, cause honestly it's not even worth it if the negative is taking up all my time. And that's not just the aspect of dwelling but also the aspect of them actually happening.

Thanks!!

This entry was posted on Friday, May 23, 2008 at 12:38 AM and is filed under , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment