Pain Everywhere!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

Can we say PAIN? The first pangs started at about 5.30 this evening. at 8.48 it's close to jabbing and it will only get worse. Having ovarian cysts isn't a walk in the park. Having Polycystic Ovary Syndrome (PCOS) is worse. These little cysts erupt when they want to, or are aggravated, and are the WORSE experience of pain. I remember one time it erupted I passed out from the pain. I woken up from the bathroom floor by my sister's dog. I then had to crawl to my phone to call her to take me to the hospital. Where I sat in pain for 8 hours. I never knew there was pain like this. And I have always had really extremely bad periods. But this pain used to paralyse me. I would have spasms. I remember gripping my sisters arm so tightly. I couldn't let go. It was like my hands were locked.
The pain right now is not that bad yet, and I hope taking meds now helps. It has never helped before but there's a first time for everything. There's no dog here to get me up this time though. So I may just be on the floor for hours.
The scary thing about these cysts though isn't just the pain. Symptoms of having ovarian cysts can include:
  • pressure, fullness, or pain in the abdomen
  • dull ache in the lower back and thighs
  • problems passing urine completely
  • pain during sexual intercourse
  • weight gain
  • painful menstrual periods and abnormal bleeding
  • nausea or vomiting
  • breast tenderness
  • sudden, severe abdominal pain
  • rapid breathing

I have more than half of these symptoms almost more than half of a month. Along with that my serotonin is messed up which does not help with the pain.

9.30 and the stabbing has moved to a deep poking. Why am I on here. Sleeping is impossible, lying down does not help, sitting is my only option at this moment. What other options do they have? Well there is surgery. But that isn't 100% sure. They can go in remove the scaring, burn the cysts, sew me up and I can be back in pain 2 weeks after.

So today was just a painful day!! I hope tomorrow's a better one

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 20, 2008 at 8:47 PM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

see i knew we needed another dog..
I have those GOOD drugs..ill Share!

May 21, 2008 at 10:10 AM

Post a Comment