Wooohhhsaaaaah!  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

Stepping into my life is something called Frustration. It's at the point where it seems to be trying to take my air away from me. The point where my heart is being stopped from pumping yet is being forced to pump extra hard to make me survive. This frustration is just growing and growing. I don't know where to turn, what to do. I know what I want but... I can't seem to get it. I have so many plans. I had so much expectations. I've been so disappointed that I don't know what my next step is. Or what it should be. But the frustration is growing. And it seems to be getting bigger faster than I expected. Either I learn to stop it, control it or I'm going to explode. Sigh!!

I can't think straight. I can't concentrate. My back is in knots. This frustration seems to want to take over me. I need a release!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 17, 2008 at 1:05 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment