Why  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

- Have lost trust in things I put so much trust into?
- Don't people appreciate me for who I am?
- Do I even bother to brush my teeth? As soon as I'm done I go looking for something to eat anyway.
- Have I become such an emotional person. I never gave a dam before. Now when I give a dam I just keep getting hurt.
- Do I eat so much? No seriously. I bought a loaf of bread on Sunday, today is Wednesday and there's only four slices left. And nobody else eats that bread.
- Can't I seem to just get things right?
- Is the wire on my back braces digging a hole in my cheek?
- I think I was probably Adolf Hitler in my past life. I never did anyone anything in this life so that can only explain why I have to deal with things in this life.
- Do I want to buy that top chef cook book?
- Am I obsessed with eyeshadow?
- Do I continue to doubt myself?
- This macco does come on mi blog then go ask my sister questions? Lol
- Why can't I just get everybody I love and who loves me back all in one place?
- Can't I become an FBI agent now?
- Does my elbow hurt when it touches something but when I touch it, there's no pain?
- Don't I go to sleep... I have class early in the morning.

This entry was posted on Wednesday, May 21, 2008 at 10:19 PM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

1 Rambles

hahahahahahahaha...

i have the answer

Because you are

Penz

May 22, 2008 at 3:58 PM

Post a Comment