What I look for in a mate!! Part 1  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in ,

So everybody says I'm picky. I would never get married or be in a very serious relationship because 1. I'm strong minded and opinionated and 2. I'm picky. I think they may be other reasons why I won't get married or be in a very serious relationship but I won't say what those other reasons are. Yes I am strong minded aka stubborn but that doesn't stop me from loving someone and compromising. Infact looking back on my relationships I have compromised a lot and some of them never wanted to. The concept of being with someone and having to adjust for them too was not a point my significant others understood. Don't know if they ever will. Ok I straying. I am picky? Uhm I guess but not as picky as most people and that's where I think the problem is. I am sooo simple people don't understand that I just need the little things to get by. They don't see that and try to go past and make the big things happen, leave the little things and PISS ME THE HELL OFF!! :) (Oh I have a temper just so you know).

A friend and I were talking. She's saying that people like us *skin up face* should be in good relationships yunno. And be happy for the most part and comfortable. "We" shouldn't be in relationships where we're unsure and fighting to maintain. Relationships where we feel like we competing with everything else and other females. We shouldn't be in the type of relationship where we have to lower who we are and our expectations. So I was patiently waitin on a definition of "we". We nah, females who have their head on, are willing to commit to a man, I mean male, and work and grow with that male as best as you can. Females who are ambitious and loving and faithful. Oh Ok! "We" should be considered a good catch by these men, steups, males, and they should not be "stepping out". Alrighty then. She then proceeds to send me this quiz. The What you look for in a mate Test. My results:

Your Score: The Charmer

You scored 5 Style, 3 Substance, 0 Sexuality, and 2 Finance!

You want someone who's witty, bold, and entertaining! As long as they can make you smile, they've got the key to your heart and your pants! Someday though, things are going to go sour. Just warning you.

There was also a "How gay are you" quiz there but I didn't do it. lol. But what de heck does 0 Sexuality mean? haha!! I can find a few that disagrees. But yunno that this stupid online test actually randomly picked my right generic description. As long as I'm smiling I'm good. And the sour part, no comment.

But she had me thinking. Really what do I want in a mate?

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 1:31 AM and is filed under , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment