Do Unto Others...  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in , , ,

I think that concept in life is become more and more null and void. I mean people don’t even think about that anymore. It is fast becoming a “let me get mine no matter” kind of society!! I wonder if they want to blame the government for that too!!

It’s simple yunno. You don’t like people talking about yuh behind yuh back, YET you the one up there discussing someone else’s business! Aint that the same thing? But on the other hand, folks still gonna talk yuh if you ent talking dem!! But, if you like people to be helpful to you, yuh don’t think you may need to be helpful to them too? Everybody wants to go with “An eye for an eye” concept. I don’t mind that at all. But who ever said that concept was meant for evil alone. Yuh wipe my eye, I wipe yours as punishment (or in return, for the people with the more positive outlook).

For the past while, I’ve honestly been trying to “do unto others…”, but the others been trying to bugger me with a old, rusty broom stick. (Had to edit that due to the fact that I can't get banned from blogger too... lol) And yunno what??? I don’t appreciate it!! So what now? I just don’t do or I switch to the evil eye for eye?? It’s hard though that people can’t even try to repay a good deed/favour with another one!! That the concept of continuous loyalty is no longer possible!! Sigh!!!

This entry was posted on Saturday, May 3, 2008 at 1:51 AM and is filed under , , , . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

0 Rambles

Post a Comment