Suicide  

Posted by Drunk or Sober Mind yuh Bizness in

You ever think you could put a gun into your mouth and pull the trigger?

This entry was posted on Tuesday, May 27, 2008 at 10:11 AM and is filed under . You can follow any responses to this entry through the comments feed .

3 Rambles

i think its crossed every one's mind at some point..part fear, part loss, part hurt, part shame....but i don't think im BRAVE enough to make it more than a thought....

May 27, 2008 at 10:58 AM

I actually think about that every day, which is why I know I could never be around one. Funny thing is I'm not suicidal, or at least not morbidly so I don't think

May 27, 2008 at 11:47 AM

That's some brave ish. I think if i am going too do it imma put it in food! lol. I was watching a movie and this guy just stuck a rifle in his mouth and pulled the trigger. I dunno... i would probably be trembling so much I would miss...lmao

May 27, 2008 at 9:13 PM

Post a Comment